The View wont show breatsfeeding pic....

Actress Julie Bowen went on George Lopez's late-night show to brag on her twin one-year-old boys.

She also bragged about the "double football" breastfeeding style she used to feed the tykes - and brought photos to illustrate!

The "Modern Family" star said she had taken the same picture onto her appearance at "The View," but the ladies refused to air it.

Lopez had no such problem on late night

What do you think? I find it odd that The View wont.

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I breastfed, I breastfed in public... And frankly I don't take issue with it. However, I don't see any reason why it has to be on TV... I see that as a very sweet moment, but I also see it as kinda private... Once the entire world sees it, it's no longer private or sweet... It's just another picture...

• Anonymous

• Perhaps it was late night tv verses daytime tv......

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 2:51 PM on May. 19, 2010

• FCC guidelines

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:51 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Considering that they get bleeped if anyone slips and says a bad word, I don't find it that unusual. I just don't think it is that big of a deal.

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:52 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I think the pic is inappropriate. They could have done a more tasteful nursing pic where it wasnt showing so much boob.

Answer by ria7 at 2:52 PM on May. 19, 2010

• GOOD FOR THEM! i dont want to see anybody breastfeeding. keep it at your home!!

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:53 PM on May. 19, 2010

• IDK, I don't have a problem with the pic... but WHY would a mom tote a pic of her breastfeeding everywhere to show on tv?

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:55 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I can understand I guess why they didn't show it. But, does it really matter anyways? Not really. There are women who do this every day and have been for years so what makes this woman so special that she should be applauded for it?

• I'm perfectly fine with breastfeeding in public but for some reason pictures of it bother me. Its like you're just trying to start stuff. And I'm sure the people that watch The View (mostly moms, I bet) know what the football style to breastfeeding is. I mean, Elizabeth was just slammed for saying something about Erin Andrews that was totally true. Imagine what the backlash would be if they showed that.

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:56 PM on May. 19, 2010