What did u make for breakfast and lunch today?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 3:07 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• LOL.. McDonalds for breakfast and a left over steak and cheese philly for lunch. I am off til friday and the kids are in school so I don't have to worry about them, but they did have yogurt before going to school and eat again LOL..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:09 PM on May. 19, 2010

• my kids had melon for breakfast w/ apple juice and PB&J toast.......... I had pepsi and pills

lunch = kids blackberries, cheese slices and brown rice w/ butter and ice water to drink
    lunch for me = I have chicken wings in the oven while the kiddos nap. Some for me for lunch now and them for lunch tomorrow

OMG PP, mcD's breakfast is my fave..... *jealous*
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:12 PM on May. 19, 2010

• we had penaut butter toast for breakfast...

daughter is having a tuna sandwich for lunch (shes at school)
    and i havent decided yet..probably grilled cheese..its 12:22 here so i still got time to decide..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:22 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I had raisin ezekiel bread with peanut butter.
    My daughter had whole grain toast with an egg, cheese and fake-en
    My spouse had two DD egg and cheese wraps...

Answer by rkoloms at 3:27 PM on May. 19, 2010

• The kids had egg quesadillas and honey dew and cantaloupe.I had tuna fish and cantaloupe. For lunch the kids took chicken quesadillas,as long as I was cooking them,grapes and grape tomatoes and homemade pb cookies. My daughter is home for college for 10 days then she is a counselor at her camp till July 2 so I am spoiling her.We went with a friend of hers to her favorite cafe for lunch

drfink

Answer by drfink at 4:48 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Breakfast: me Special K red berry. My son, not sure, I was already at work.

Lunch: me Chips and Mt Dew (between classes) My son: doesn't remember what he had. Probably chicken sandwich.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:05 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Breakfast was Life cereal with fresh strawberries.
    Lunch was left over chicken/veggie stir fry with rice.
    I made home fries and hubby grilled burgers for dinner.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 7:32 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I didn't. Kids had bagels with cream cheese before I got up (DH was with them), I had oatmeal with flax & dried cranberries when I got up.

Lunch was leftovers for 2 kids & the adults - choices from potato salad, mashed potatoes, pork roast, grilled hot dogs, carrots, various fruits, and other stuff I can't remember. The school-age kids had hot lunch at school - no clue what it was.
    Anonymous