Do kids steal your looks?

I don't feel as pretty as I did before I had my daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think so. I have more confidence now than I had before having my kids.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 3:10 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I agree with Ctink8189, I don't think they do at all. I am much more confident now.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 3:12 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Haha in a way yes. You are more tired from lack of sleep, you don't get dressed up as much just to get spit up all over you. You stay in comfy clothes while at home instead of "nicer" items. You don't have time to do hair and make up with a screaming baby. You get out less to the beauty shop. Oh the list could go on and on. But it does get better, you will have more time for yourself and get to go out more once the baby gets older. The joys of motherhood.. I am sure you are just great but haven't found the time to see it. For a while after birth we are so focused on our children that we do tend to put ourselves on the back burner..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:15 PM on May. 19, 2010

• My looks have stayed the same, but I am more confident with my personality and being out and about since having her. She did steal my red hair though....but I will let that slide!! :)
    Wistful

Answer by Wistful at 3:15 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I am more confident now.... but in no way am I as good looking as I was .... my skin is worse, my hair is worse, my body is worse lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 3:21 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I look the same, same size and all, but I like what I see in the mirror better than I did before. Now, if you'd asked if kids steal your mind and sanity, I would have said "hell yes!"
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:38 PM on May. 19, 2010