Probably a stupid question, but... Bras?

Ok, I ordered a Frederick's bra and washed it (hand washed) and it's still kind of damp. I really need this bra dry within the next half hour lol, because it's the only one I have that fits and I have to work soon. Would it hurt it to put it in the dryer this one time for like 20 minutes to get it totally dry? I never had problems out of VS bras, until they got really worn out from being worn so often, but this is the only Frederick's bra I've ever had, so IDK how it would hold up.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:17 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Well the thing is repeated drying in a dryer will distroy the elastic. So if you have to do it. I do it every once in a while
    In a net bag if possible. or by itself.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:20 PM on May. 19, 2010

• the dryer's hot air is what ruins delicate fabrics. If its the only choice you have cuz you need it for work then dry it on a lower temp setting & plan ahead better next time so you don't ruin it
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 3:21 PM on May. 19, 2010

• OP: I thought it would be dry by now because my other bras always were. I washed it yesterday evening around 8 or 9 and it's still not dry lol. Thanks ladies!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:27 PM on May. 19, 2010