I've been wanting to get a camcorder...Nothing real fancy. Just so I can record my LO's big events...Any suggestions on a good one?

Can you give me prices and what all it does?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 3:21 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• To what format? We got a flip video for Christmas. It is very portable and easy to use, and you can put stuff right on your computer or as long as you have a CD/DVD burner you can put it on DVD's to watch on the TV. It has been a lot of fun. They are only like $150.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:26 PM on May. 19, 2010

• depends what is ure budget .. but if u want good camera's then i say go for sony. on their main website just select the min and max price and they'll list all the cameras/camcorders in that range. but if u want something cheaper then i guess canon or Olympus
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 3:25 PM on May. 19, 2010

• also u might find some great deals on craigslist.. on their electronic section
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 3:26 PM on May. 19, 2010

• A flip is the absolute best thing ever. I wish we had one. We bought one for my MIL and Dad. My FIL bought us a really fancy, expensive camcorder, btu I wish we had the flip instead. It is so easy to use and e-mail videos.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:41 PM on May. 19, 2010

• We have a Samsung SMX-F34 and Love it!!!!
    Anonymous