Don't bash! But I need diet pills or something to get this weight off! HELP!

I have put on a couple pounds lately & cannot get it off. I workout 4-5 times a week & eat right. I just need a boost to help me shed a few pounds. Any suggestions for over the counter pills?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Adipex works great but it has to be prescribed.
    Anonymous

• I used the detox program of SlimQuick. I used it for a week and followed their diet it was easy and good. Actually the way I like to eat. Good luck!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:46 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I don't know anything about OTC diet pills but I know my step mom had a great prescription from her doctor. Would you be able to ask your doctor for something? After this pregnancy I', going to try to get something too. Good Luck!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:12 PM on May. 19, 2010

• i am on a supplement drink that helps me..plus it comes with a workout dvd also.. its great.. it makes me regular gives me energy and helps my metabolism stay up.. its great.. i lost 6 lb the first month..just drinking it for breakfast and doing 20 minutes 3 days a week.. it also took away those mid day cravings i was having...
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:17 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I have more than a couple of pounds to lose, but I have lost 16 so far replacing breakfast and sometimes dinner with Arbonne's protein and fiber shake combined. Great vitamins and 20 grams of protein. It's working for me. Let me know if I can get you info on it.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 9:53 AM on May. 24, 2010

• Are you tracking calories?

If you eat more calories that you burn then you'll gain weight.
    There are many sites and calculators that will help you figure out how many calories to eat to lose.

Eat 30 grams of protein within 3 hours of waking up and less than 10 net carbs.

I've lost 90 lbs this way.

The only "pills" I take are *quality* multivitamins, extra calcium and Vit D-3.

mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 10:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2010