How can I access my resume from micro-word to copy it?

The problem is, I don't have the liscense for the Microsoft word program, so it won't let me change the format, copy, or even convert the way it is saved so I can upload it to application sites for jobs. I can not afford to purchase the stupid liscense. I think that Microsoft should give it to you for free, computers and lap tops already cost an arm and two legs. Dang !!!!

Yoshada

Asked by Yoshada at 3:52 PM on May. 19, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Email it to yourself as an attachment, go to the library and open it there! :-)
    Anonymous

• Are you a student? If so, you can get MS Office 2007 for $59.95 at http://www.microsoft.com/student/discounts/theultimatesteal-us/default.aspx.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 3:55 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Lots of apps, like Wordpad, can open .doc files. Or download OpenOffice and use it to open the document.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:45 PM on May. 19, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 5:36 PM on May. 19, 2010