Would you let your DH see you poop?

Have you seen him doing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Yup and yup. Why would it matter? If you love each other and share every other aspect of your life then why not that. He see's you brush your teeth and most have seen us give birth. This is just another aspect of life.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:48 PM on May. 19, 2010

• no,and no
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:20 PM on May. 19, 2010

• We've been married almost 8 years and that is the one thing in our marriage we keep private. Sometimes, a little privacy is a good thing. I don't need to see him doing it because as soon as the bathroom door opens, I can smell it so yep, I'm good to keep the privacy!
    mommyerin02

Answer by mommyerin02 at 4:21 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Yeah, we're very open here. I'll grab a book and head that way and he just says, "have a good poo". We don't have a latch on our bathroom doors, just a thing of bath salts to sit in front of it to keep it closed and everyone knows that if the doors closed, someone's there. He'll just pop it open if he needs to tell or ask me something, and I'll do the same to him.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:21 PM on May. 19, 2010

• yep and yep
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:22 PM on May. 19, 2010

• meh, it's just poop. Everyone does it. No big deal.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:23 PM on May. 19, 2010

• He has always pooped in front of me, right from the beginning of the relationship. He is not shy. We carry on conversations, I will get changed or be putting on my makeup and he sits on his throne. It's no big deal. However, he doesn't come into the bathroom when I am on the toilet and I prefer it that way. If I'm just going pee, no big deal, but poop - no. And it completely wigs him out if I have to change my tampon, he runs in the other direction and I laugh at him!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:25 PM on May. 19, 2010

• yep and yep
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 4:27 PM on May. 19, 2010

• My SO can't even pee in front of me. But he is fasinated by the tampons. lol, he's a weirdo.
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 4:44 PM on May. 19, 2010

• ick..no he hasnt seen me and no I dont wanna see him either. were close but I have to draw the line somewhere...and it starts with poop! lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:49 PM on May. 19, 2010