How do you get rid of stomach buldge?

I only have a little bit more left and I CAN'T get rid of it!! Please help me :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• A lot of walks and sit ups lol I just got rid of mine.
    Anonymous

• OP HERE

Thanks Anon- But I thought sit ups were bad if you still have some extra fat on your tummy? I am SO confused with all of this! I walk a lot and I also run too. But maybe I shall start with the sit ups!
    Anonymous

• Sit-ups aren't bad if you still have fat on your stomach but they won't do anything to get rid of it. The only way to get rid of fat is to lose weight, for you the stomach is probably just the last place the weight comes off. Healthy Diet and exercise is the only way to do it, you can't "target and area for weight loss" aka "spot reduce" But if you've lost the weight everywhere else then you'll probably see it start to come off the waist now.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:34 PM on May. 20, 2010

• no actually to get rid of fat you need to do standing sit ups and try and do a cleanse of some sort and have a diet high in fiber.. a bulge can even been caused by your insides swelling do to digestion instead of fat. you'd be surprised
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:59 PM on May. 20, 2010