baby names

We are ttc and have already started thinking of names because its going to take us way more than 9 months to pick and agree upon one. So for a son I like Erich Otto after my grandfather. I also was named after him. (my name is Erica) For a daughter I like Lily but cannot find a middle name. My daughter is Summer Angel and I think Lily goes nice with her name. My son is Philip Joseph Jr. Ok so my questions are 1. Do you like Erich Otto? 2. What goes good with Lily? Also last name starts with a K, I always like to check out their initials, I'm now ELK!!!
THANKS MAMAS!!

summerbudbud

Asked by summerbudbud at 4:36 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm the same way with initials! I made sure my kids didn't spell anything weird.

I think Erich Otto is a great name. Definitely stick with that for a boy. Not only is it a strong, masculine name, it's also a family name and I am a big fan or tradition and legacies. :) Plus it's not a name that is very common in North America so it will be unique.

Lily is a beautiful name. There are lots of names that would go well with it. Do you have any family members that you could use as her middle name?
    My DD's name is Ruby May. May is my best friend's middle name.

Is the meaning of the name important to you at all?
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:42 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Not a fan of Erich Otto but its your call and it has a special meaning for ya.
    Lily...Marie, Olivia, Elizabeth, Corinne, Autumn
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:39 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Lily? is this some new trend where everyone names their child lily?
    Anonymous

• Ecrich Otto..I'm sorry but I don't like it :( Reminds me of Brand of lunchmeat or something.
    Lilly..I like that, very pretty.
    Lilly Rose
    (cuz my daughters middle name is Rose,lol.)
    Lilly Grace
    Lilly Belle
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:44 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Actually when I was in middle school I had a ten pound bag of flour that I had to carry around for a week as a school project and I named her Lily. That was 17 years ago and Ive always loved that name!!! Unfortunately it is becoming a more popular name.
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 4:45 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I think Lilly Mae sounds really cute :)
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 4:52 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Lilly Hope

Lilly Madeline

Lilly Marisol

Lilly Jewel

Erich Otto...Not crazy about the name but if it has special meaning to you then use it.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 4:53 PM on May. 19, 2010

• err i mean Lily* not Lilly. oh and also I personly dont really care for the name Erich, but idk how you pronounce it.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 4:55 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Lily Naomi? Naomi is my daughters second middle name. it is a very pretty name and sounds great together. Also... Lily Ann.

~Syl~
    F43L34

Answer by F43L34 at 12:49 AM on May. 20, 2010