Has anyone ever been caught doing this or something similar

I was singing and dancing for my 4 month old dd today in the kitchen, and when I did the hokey pokey and turned myself around, thats when I saw the UPS guy at the door. I'm so embarrassed I may never order anything on-line again.

cherylw993

Asked by cherylw993 at 4:36 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah. I was sitting on my living room floor stuffing my face with chick fil a breakfast trying to eat quick so I could pick my son up from school and my neighbor who my hubby and I call "I Spy" comes over knocking on the door for another one of his stupid questions. No big deal except I have a HUGE bay window that you pass as your walking to the front door and he walks by looking in the whole time!! Oh well a girls gotta eat.... especially chick fil a!!!!
    Anonymous

• haha no nothing like that has happened to me (yet) surprisingly lol I just wanted to say thats hilarious! If i was the UPS guy I wouldve started cracking up.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 4:42 PM on May. 19, 2010

• When I was younger (school age).. I was dating a guy. but had a hot bus driver.... I was in our horse barn cleaning talking outloud to myself (blush) about my hot bus driver...
    I turn around & see my boyfriend just enjoying the "conversation"....
    I wanted the ground to eat me.. still to this day Im afraid if we run into each other on Facebook or something hes gonna bring this up!
    Anonymous

• I'm forever getting busted talking werid to my kid, and dancing and singin in public.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:11 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I was in a child support office trying to get things straight and the only way my daughter would stop screaming was if i was spinning her in circles singing loudly! every time i got lower she would scream again! I would take her laughter for my embarrassment any day! Today i went to walmart and was asking her (my 15 month old) to remind me to grab some milk before we left. It was more a way for me to remember and to add conversation to her day (she is learning the word milk) and everyone around me turn n looked! some laughed some looked at me like i was crazy! all i wanted to say was 'Have a kid n youll understand'
    F43L34

Answer by F43L34 at 12:46 AM on May. 20, 2010

• YES! I was in my kitchen "rapping" Mary Had A Little Lamb. I was like dancing around swinging my arms like a rapper and everything. Then I heard a knock on the door. It was our elderly neighbor bringing us some tomatoes. lol. I actually posted a question on here about it. It was like over a year ago, though.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:24 PM on May. 20, 2010