Im confused about why I feel this way and what I should do?

I have this friend ..we have been together sexually but both said no to a relataionship when we first met about a year ago. We keep getting closer and most of the time when we are out end up together weather it be having sex or just holding each other. He is bi sexual and wants us to have a threesome..Im ok with it. I am starting to want more with him but dont want to lose his friendship. We went out of town this past weekend togther with a large group (100 people) while we were there we talked and stuff but for a while we went our separate ways and found each other later. I cant quit thinking about him...he is on my mind constantly. We talk a couple times a week. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• i'm betting if you are spending that much time together he has some feelings for you too. i'd just talk to him about it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:57 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Be honest. He may feel the same way but doesn't say anything for the same reason.
    Anonymous