have your dd done this?

my dd get a blankrt and her dolly and brings them them to me to cover the dolly up and hold the dolly most of the day...she also gives her dolly her sippy with water in it making the noises like the dolly was drinking it,,lol i thought it was cute and had to share with you.

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 4:58 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yep, my dd is a little mommy too. it's adorable!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:03 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Not yet but one of the 3 babies goes everywhere in the house and even to the potty with us.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:10 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Oh yeah mine does that all the time. She feeds them and even nurses her dolls like I nurse her. They get put in their bed with blankets and she tells her brother to "be quiet the baby is sleeping".
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:11 PM on May. 19, 2010

• How old are your daughters?! my 15 month old recently started making feeding noises and pretends to feed her dolly! (clicking her tongue) i just bought her a new kitchen and thats when she started it! now she feeds us all!

~Syl~
    F43L34

Answer by F43L34 at 11:34 PM on May. 19, 2010

• my dd puts her dolls and her bear in the swing and swings them. its so cute. she also plays anything as a kitchen. i can't wait until she has an actual little kitchen and little house.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:00 AM on May. 20, 2010