Isn't this sweet?!?!?

Yesterday, I was having a pregnancy induced emotional breakdown (lol) and I told hubby I was stressed because I am 7 months pregnant, have a 13 month old daughter and am the only one who regularly cleans the house when there are 8 people living in the household.

So I wake up this morning and hubby had the garbage taken out, dishes done, wash started, living room straightened. It was so nice to be able to just sit back and relax instead of worrying about cleaning for once!

Anyone else have a story about hubby doing something nice out of the blue?

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 5:27 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband made the bed this morning which was REALLY sweet, and to make it even cuter he put the large, decorative pillow on backwards (so the part the pillow goes in was facing out)...totally random. I don't think he has ever made the bed...
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 5:29 PM on May. 19, 2010

• My husband is running the vacuum right now... He does almost all the housework... I'm not really domestic... And frankly, if there were 8 people in my house, there would be no way I was doing the work... Or that I'd be pregnant!
    Anonymous

• OP HERE- I don't see why this turned into a "why are you pregnant" deal. Our house is 6 bedrooms 3 baths and everyone who lives with us pays us rent so being pregnant isn't really an issue. Just everyone is either lazy or works all the time so the mess is left to me because I am home all day even though I make virtually none of the mess.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 5:34 PM on May. 19, 2010

• My DH does little things all the time when he's here. He's pretty good about trying to help out with the chores as much as he can, even though I'm home all day. But he will do little things like letting me sleep in one morning each weekend if we can, and he'll fix breakfast those mornings too which is great, and even though he's an amazing cook and loves good food, he does a great job of staying within my dietary restrictions and still making the food he cooks taste super yummy because he knows I miss good food sometimes.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:39 PM on May. 19, 2010

• my husband let me sleep in til 11 yesterday and took care of the kids after just getting off a 24 hr shift at work! Im pregnant and that was a very nice surprise!
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 6:03 PM on May. 19, 2010

• uhm not lately with my DH, we both work FT, we have 4 children so our lives are usually chaotic anyway, but what your hubby did is very sweet!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:25 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Once a week hubby takes kiddo so I can bathe and do nothing for a night. Also I get every sat morning to myself.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:55 PM on May. 19, 2010