Trouble losing weight.. what's wrong?

I've had two kids.. a c-section with both. Before I was ever pregnant.. I weighed 90 pounds at 4 foot 11 inches. With my first child, I got up to 180 pounds. Then lost weight to 130. Could never lose any more weight.My second child..I lost weight while pregnant.Baby was perfect. I didn't get over 140 pounds. For some reason, I lost down to 115-120. Both kids were over 8 pounds. Now.. I am doing nothing but gaining weight. I am 4 foot 11 inches weighing 145 and continuing to gain. I am not pregnant. I have cut my servings down, and have increased my activity, I feel like I look slimmer but the scale is continueing to rise. My last child was born in Nov. '09. No period yet.. I was wondering what I need to do to lose weight. NOTHING seems to work..I've tried the special K diet, eating one meal diet.. eating three meals.. eating several tiny meals through out the day..Exercise is non stop.. in school so I walk all the time.Help?

ChrissieF

Asked by ChrissieF at 5:35 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Look for the group "Health and Fitness" Gymgirl is the admin. They have some GREAT people who have GREAT knowledge, including a nutritionist. They will be able to give you more ideas/help.
    Anonymous

• have you tried eating an all natural diet? cut out white carbs, cut way back on sugar, dairy and non organic meat? do you find life with the kids and school stressful? sometimes stress can cause us to gain weight and not lose weight, so if you think that may be the case for you, then yoga or meditation could help, or vigorous exercise to counter the stress.
    good luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:45 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Have you talked to a doctor at all? If you are seriously trying but still gaining. There is a good possibility you could have a issue with your thyroid that is causing you to gain weight.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 9:38 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Keep up the good work, it takes 20 times longer now that you've had babies. Have you heard of Adipex?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on May. 21, 2010