Las Vegas!!

What is the best hotel to stay at in Vegas...I prefer on the strip. I've stayed at a couple but I want to try something new this time so give me your ideas!! :) thank you!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We stayed at the Encore and LOVED it. Our room looked straight down on the Treasure Island show and the Fashion Show. We could even see some of the Bellagio Fountains from our room. Also had a great view of the mountains.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 5:47 PM on May. 19, 2010

• We stayed at the Paris when we went, and it was BEAUTIFUL!!! We had a view of the Bellagio fountains, which was amazing!

But I'm pretty sure any place you stay will be fine, especially because you probably wont be spending a great deal of time in the hotel..
    Anonymous

• I can tell you that the Luxor is ghetto. Don't stay there!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 6:08 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Mandalay Bay or Excaliber...they are next to each other. Excaliber is cheaper but very nice. Mandalay Bay has the huge wave pool. We stayed at both of them.
    Anonymous

• Mandalay Bay.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:07 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Not NY,NY. We had so many problems with our room and they didn't even care. blech.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:42 PM on May. 19, 2010