Do you think tie-dye looks trashy?

I love tie-dye, but I always feel like I look a little trashy when I wear it, lol. Is it just me that thinks this? I'll still where it because I don't really care what anyone thinks, but I'm just curious. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 6:05 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It is retro. That's what we all wore during the Hippy Days and Woodstock and Haight-Ashbury....the Age of Aquarius. Probably before y'all were born,unfortunately. I love it. I still have a few shirts from those days.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 6:22 PM on May. 19, 2010

• No, I like it. But like most things, it just depends how you style it. Anything can look trashy if it's worn in a trashy way.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 6:06 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I think it looks retro.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:07 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I love tie dye on kids, but think it makes adults look fat.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:07 PM on May. 19, 2010

• i love mine. and my dd looks adorable in it. but i only wear it to like wal mart or something. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:09 PM on May. 19, 2010

• ive never thought of tie-dye as trashy looking. I think it's fun and summery. Its actually the new 'in' thing this season so wear up!
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 6:11 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I think it looks dated. I've never considered it to be trashy.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:13 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Tie-dye is Great! I LOVE it. No it doesn't look trashy at all. I love it on my 3 year old son. I wish I could find some T's for me.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:14 PM on May. 19, 2010

• lol, my SO wears tye dye all the time, the hippie ass.
    Anonymous

• i saw some really cute tiedye shirts are target today. i wanted one but i'm saving money for other stuff right now and i know if i was to buy one shirt it would turn into a whole shopping spree so i had to tell myself no..hopefully they will still have them in a few wks
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:22 PM on May. 19, 2010