lying to ur hubby about abortion

right or wrong

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think lying is ever right but sometimes its a better choice. I had to
    Anonymous

• Wrong. On any level, if they are your significant other you should be sharing your lives, every aspect of them. If you can't do that, it is not much of a relationship.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 7:22 PM on May. 19, 2010

• what if doing so will wreck your marriage?
    Anonymous

• do it
    Anonymous

• For me, in our relationship, absolutely wrong. I would never lie to him about anything, big or small, but especially about something as significant as this. Unless you feel it's necessary for your safety or the safety of your other children, I do not think you should lie to him. AND...if you DO need to lie for those reasons, then I also feel the need to suggest that you get help to get out.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:32 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Lying to YOUR husband about almost anything is wrong. YOUR marriage can't last if there are too many lies and abortion is a deal breaker,I think.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 7:32 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Lying is never right or the better choice.

And if it would wreck the marriage, you should not have done whatever it was....you should trust your spouse...and if you can't, it's not much of a marriage in the first place.

Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 7:38 PM on May. 19, 2010

• why would you lie to your own husband about being pregnant?
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:38 PM on May. 19, 2010

• If you feel the need to lie to your spouse, you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place. I also think that if a woman has an abortion and the man objects, it should be considered murder, and you should be punished for it because the man made the child too.
    Anonymous

• WRONG!! Is this a serious question?!? Why would you lie about that??
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 8:15 PM on May. 19, 2010