At what age did you stop using the porta-crib for your child?

My son is 11 months old and i'm so ready to get rid of the kid clutter in my house... lol... when should i stop using the porta-crib for him? hes already standing up and walking around the table...

mommy492006

Asked by mommy492006 at 7:21 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Don't know what a porta crib is, but sounds like a sort of portable bed, so I would say keep it till he's too big for it.....

But if it's just a bother to you, just get rid of it now (or pack away for future kids) - but don't keep stuff around you don't like :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 7:29 PM on May. 19, 2010

• a porta crib is a crib but it folds up and can go with you to the beach and stuff but i dont use the crib part i use the playpin part its this one... http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/productImages/7/1/00000111871-GracoLauraAshleyPackNPlay9958CNR-large.jpeg
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 12:28 PM on May. 20, 2010