i need your help

im on jolessa ( seasonique)...which is a 91 day pack....which means it has 13 weeks . In week 7 i think i missed two pilss not in a row ..maybe on a wed and a sunday...on that tues of the following week i experienced breakthrough bleeding..by the time friday came i was still spotting but i had sex...i stopped spotting completely by monday of the next week ..its now wedsday and i have been nauseous all day and bascially sleeping all day long..i am still taking my bcp but im wondering could i be pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• anything is possible - you need to take some tests and go see a doctor.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 7:48 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I'm not familiar with those bcp's but I know if you miss one you can ovulate so it IS possible. Take a home test. Good luck!
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 7:50 PM on May. 19, 2010

• If you haven't gotten a positive pregnancy test you're not pregnant and don't worry about it.
    Anonymous