What is your favorite brand of jeans?

The ones that make you look the best, and why do you like them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love Miss Me jeans. They a super comfortable and they don't give me a muffin top!
    mommyerin02

Answer by mommyerin02 at 8:04 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Lucky brand and old navy.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 8:04 PM on May. 19, 2010

• paris blues they are so soft and make me feel so good about my self
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 8:04 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I like Hydraulic brand, they are the only brand that fits my butt, thighs and waist. When not pregnant, I have a small waist, but I have a big butt and thick thighs. Usually by the time I fit my thighs and butt in a pair of jeans they are too big around my waist. Hydraulic jeans always fit me perfectly.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 8:06 PM on May. 19, 2010

• The only jeans that fit me well are either St Johns Bay (JC Penney) or Lee jeans. I have straight hips and short legs. All the others are puffed out at the sides/hips and too long. Ithey have too much room in the hips and the thighs are too big.
    Anonymous

• Levis and Old Navy because they don't make my butt look flat.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:43 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Old Navy always have fit me great and I seem to wear a smaller size there (or so they make it seem) so that's always nice. Otherwise, Apt 9 jeans from Kohl's I like also. It's all about the butt looking good...lol.
    Anonymous

• So far walmart has the best jeans. I don't know the specific brand.
    But it's soo hard for me to find jeans that aren't 50% spandex. What happened to jeans that were made out of cotton and just cotton? I had a pair from Maurices that were just cotton and boy did they fit nicely. I had those jeans for years. Now I can't buy a pair of jeans that last longer then a year. It's ridiculous.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:06 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Bullhead, formerly Tilt (you buy them at Pacific Sunwear) They're the only place I can buy a 3, short, flare. Everywhere else I go I have to shop in "petite" which (no offense to anyone!) is more designed for women in their 30s-40s, not for someone in her 20s!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 10:30 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I love these American Egale jeans I bought at a thrift store. I also have some awesome jeans i got from walmart. Love Gap jeans too.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:36 PM on May. 19, 2010