So...I think I'm pregnant again, 3 months after having my son.

I'm dizzy, nauseous, and I have sore breasts. I was on birth control,What I think was my period stopped the same day I started the pack and we didn't have protected sex because the pack said I didn't have to if I started the day my period started. I thought a little more about and realized my period shouldn't have been stopped by the first pill.

My period should have started today, it didn't. I had a negative test yesterday and today. What am I supposed to think? Should I take another test in a few days or just accept the negatives?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i did that i have not had my period now for 6 months and im not pregnate if you brest feed this is normal juat wait to see next month and maybe see your doctor
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 8:23 PM on May. 19, 2010

• taking the first pill when you start can stop your cycle and start it over which could cause hormones to build up and make you feel pregnant. maybe wait a few days to a week then test again.
    Anonymous

• If you are bf then you're cycle's gonna be off, go get a blood test done, if you are pregnant then you don't wanna bc dose the little one. GL!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:52 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Wait a week and test again.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:01 PM on May. 19, 2010