Does anybody use fuzzi buns diapers?

A friend bought me some for my baby shower and I know she spent alot of money, but I'm not sure I like them. I have experienced a few blow outs and leaks with them. I know that can happen with any diaper, but It has only happened once with pampers. also they seem to restrict my daughters movement, because they are bulky. Does anybody use them, and if so what do you like or dislike about them.

cherylw993

Asked by cherylw993 at 8:21 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use them! I have used the XS and the small sizes. They were great for us! I use the thinner liner in them and change her more often but we rarely have leaks and esp never have poopsplosions.
    TilmannsGirl

Answer by TilmannsGirl at 9:50 PM on May. 19, 2010

• How many times did you wash them before using them? You need to wash them AT LEAST five times, sometimes more. What kind of detergent do you use? How much (you're only supposed to use half what you would). These can all contribute to leaking problems.

I've never had a blowout or a leak. I find them pretty trim, depending on how much 'stuffing' i put in them.
    lifetimelove

Answer by lifetimelove at 1:29 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I washed them a few times I will try to wash them a few more. Thank you.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 6:01 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Are these the one size ones? Do you have the elastic for the legs and waist set at the right size? I have three different types of pocket diapers and the Fuzzi Bunz one size are my favorite. I use prefolds and covers around the house and they are way less bulky than prefolds. Cloth diapers give a big butt, that's all there is to it. They are bulkier than disposable no matter what kind you use.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:54 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Yes these are the one size. I have double checked the leg and waist and I think they are good, Most of the time when they leak is when she is taking a nap and it seems to be wet at the bottom of her back. also what is a pre-fold? Thank you so much for your help.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 8:31 AM on May. 21, 2010