Why is there an eyeball with a circle w/a line in it, at the bottom of my cafemom page?

When I get on Cafemom and while my page is loading up, there is an eyeball at the bottom of my page....but after the page is done loading the eye stays there and it has a circle with a backslash in it. It says that it's checking the phishing filter. Does that mean my page has been phished? How do I get rid of the eye and fix my stuff? Do I need to change everything? What do I do ?

cheriV

Asked by cheriV at 8:25 PM on May. 19, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It isn't at the bottom of your cafemom page it is at the bottom of your IE browser. If you double click it you will get a privacy report about restricted cookies. You can click around to get more information about the individual issues.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:34 AM on May. 20, 2010

• someone is watching you! lol j.k IDK prob nothing to worry about
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:47 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I don't have it. If it's checking the phishing filter then it's most likely your security settings or virus protection checking to determin if you are being phished.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:58 PM on May. 19, 2010