4th c-section, 3 kids.... help. What do you think?

I've had 3 c-sectons, 1 was a stillborn baby girl... I may be pregnant with my fourth an dyes, i am gettting my tubes tied after this! But anyways, i'm 23, married and I love my kids but I'm nervous..... I'm in college and so is my husband. He works full time and I'm just worried.... Are things really going to be okay?

anyone else have this many c-sections? and yes, i HAD to have them!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you believe in your doctor and his/her competence, then stop worrying. Your not a thefirst woman to have 4 c-sections I'm sure. You'll be fine. I am very sorry for your loss btw
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:32 PM on May. 19, 2010

• What are you worried about? The pregnancy? or your lifestyle? I'm confused.

As far as that, we are similar. I , too, have had 4 cesareans, one being a stillborn. I just had my 4th this past march (and she is fine :-)

As you probably already know, the risks of complications (bleeding and rupture) go up with each cesarean. When I was delivered, my doc was horrified at my uterus. no more babies for me.
    So, it is something to think about. Some people say they will never have more than 3.
    Oh and I healed up ok. I had some seepage (sp?) for a while...and raw areas from being cut so many times in the same spot...
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:33 PM on May. 19, 2010