any suggestions or tip for planning an out of state delivery?

Well i currently live in Texas ...Just moved here like 3 months ago .. I love doctor i had with my daughter so i have been flying back and forth for all my appointments ... But now im wondering is there anything in particular i should take or do when planning an out of state delivery?

patrtiots_mommy

Asked by patrtiots_mommy at 8:37 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Travel

• you are not supose to fly after 32 weeks
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:41 PM on May. 19, 2010

• That sounds like a scary idea to me, and like jennifer said: probably impossible.

I would just search out a Dr you like in your new area. I know there are good Dr's everywhere.
    Anonymous

• What are you going to do when you're in labor? Fly there? Doubtful. I think you should ask around and find a new doctor in your new area.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:40 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Not only are you not supposed to fly after 32 weeks, a lot of airlines won't allow you to fly after a certain point. And you could go into labor early, I would look for a new dr close to home!

Answer by missanc at 1:59 PM on May. 20, 2010

• Actually you're able to fly upto 38 weeks ... and i flew a month early just incase it came early ... and i did look around for a doctor in dallas .. none convince me ... but thanks anyways
    patrtiots_mommy

Answer by patrtiots_mommy at 5:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2010