Have you ever met anyone famous?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Peter Falk (in a deli in Edgewater, NJ)
    Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillipe (they were seated at the table next to me at a restaurant in NYC)
    Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins (same restaurant and same night as Reese Witherspoon/Ryan Phillipe meeting)
    Manu Ginobli (my husband is friends with him)
    Tony Parker and Eva Longoria (at a Heat game)
    Viggo Mortenssen (in the airport in Argentina)
    Jane Seymore (at a trade show)
    And alot of soccer players that people have probably never heard of
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 8:53 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Sinbad - he was an ass!
    Scott Zolack - Great guy!!
    Joe Montana is my cousin - and a horrid human being!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:03 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Lead singer of Skindred
    John Rhys Davies
    & Robert England
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:06 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I met and had dinner with a Washington Redskins player at a Charity event about 20 years ago. I can't remember his name. He was so nice and we spent the dinner time talking about kids-my three and his four. My DH couldn't get a word in. LOL. The dinner and the charity golf tournament the next day featured sports figures and some of the stars of As the World Turns and Guiding Light. It was so much fun! I saw Martha Byrne, Scott DeFreitas. many others but I didn't actually MEET them or talk to them.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:12 PM on May. 19, 2010

• M.J at Vegas and I have a picture to. :>)
    Grew up in L.A I have see to many Movie stars. And also Vegas is a good place to see and meet.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:20 PM on May. 19, 2010

• One was a ass, Jayson Patrick he did give me tight hug that was nice but he was jerk. We saw him at a opening of one of his movies and he did not want to be there!! We also met and he also gave me a hug, that was Jay Liotta He was a nice guy.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:31 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I don't know if they count as famous, but I met Kay Bailey Hutcheson and Rick Perry.
    viola_swamp

Answer by viola_swamp at 9:42 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I was in line behind Whoopi Goldberg and her .. Friend? at Wegman's before. I worked there and I had just gotten off my shift and there were rumors that she was shopping in the store. My Uncle, who was picking me up ran in to find out. Sure enough she was there. She let us cut in front of her, because we only had one thing. Although we never officially met.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:52 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I am really dating myself, but I met Rex Smith, back in the 80's. he seemed very nice. I also saw Sinbad in a hotel lobby in Boston, but I did not talk to him.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 10:12 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Yeah, where I used to work I got to meet: John Goodman, Sean Connery, Al Pacino, Robert Redford, and Michelle Pfeiffer.

Also, my HS boyfriend's Dad was once the coach for Brad Johnson, and he threw a party after he won the Super Bowl with the Bucs - and my connections got me in, LOL.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:25 PM on May. 19, 2010