What is wrong with me

I am 6 1/2 weeks post partum. I had a vaginal birth and everything was fine. I had to go in 2 weeks later, because part of the outside of my placenta was still attached. Then all bleeding stopped and I had discharge for a couple weeks, went to my 6 week check and she said good. Discharge stopped for about a week, then I start bleeding again, and I have also noticed many small bruises on my legs, hot flashes, and muscle weakness. Sound like anything???? I am going to call my dr, but it seems like every time I tell her something she says I am fine and I feel like an idiot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Health

• sounds like iron defeciency to me. it can make you dizzy and bleed easier and make you bruise really easily.
    Anonymous

• It does sound like an iron deficiency. The continued bleeding sounds normal and is most likely your period or just a continuing of the postpartum. However, the muscle weakness and bruises are classic signs of Anemia. (Iron Deficiency)
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:51 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I am breastfeeding and I didnt have my period for a year with my first daughter. That why it was weird for me
    Anonymous

• I know a good iron that I take for this. Message me about Iron for the info.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 3:57 PM on May. 20, 2010