if you or your child/family member has crohns...

what were their symptoms? my daughter is having diarhhea and vomiting and adomonal pain for months. and while looking up what it could be i realized not only did she have symptoms of it but so does my husband, and they say it runs in familys.
im just a little worried im waiting to hear back from her doc and will talk to him tomarrow and demand some testing to be done to find whats causing it but this one scares me as i dont know much about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Health

• Archway Coconut Macaroons. Eat two a day. Seriously. Other natural foods for diarrhea include bananas, apples, barley water carrot soup, raspberry leaf tea, blackberry juice and adding 1/8 tsp cinnamon to 1/2 cup warmed milk.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:13 PM on May. 19, 2010

• They don't HAVE to be archway brand, but cocnut macaroons.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:37 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I dont know MUCH about it but my neice has it she lives in another state of us so im not around her much, but i do know it was after having diarriah & vomiting she went to the dr. .. That I know of she is now on really expensive medicine. she is 18 & goes goes to college..
    it can be life changing, but can be managed.
    best of luck!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:48 PM on May. 19, 2010