ATTENTION: To the woman asking if she could be pregnant

Those kind of questions usually don't go over well on these boards. Why dont you come and join us on the TTC group?? There are tons of helpful ladies on it.
Here is the link
http://www.cafemom.com/group/30079/forums/30079/Trying_to_Conceive

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 9:08 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yikes! I see what you mean! Sounds like another casualty of a PMS-ing rant.
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 9:41 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I'm not the lady that you are referring to, but that is very sweet of you!
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 9:09 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Thanks.. just trying to help out. She was getting her butt chewed out for no apparent reason
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:11 PM on May. 19, 2010

• That's too bad....why can't people just be nice here?
    Anonymous

• Right.. but obviously you failed to read the whole thing. She may have put the topic as "Could I be pregnant?" but that is not what she asked. She asked if creamy white discharge after ovulation was a sign of pregnancy.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:22 PM on May. 19, 2010

• These pregnant question annoy me too. I mean who asks a board of women when there are a billion possible signs that can mean possible pregnancy or not posssible. We are not mind readers. Some of the signs are just stupid as to why they think they are pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I get what your saying and those questions usually annoy me as well. But this one was different she was just asking about a symptom and if it was common. It's not like she was saying "My period is late and I had sex 2 weeks ago!! Am i pregnant?!" Now THOSE are the ones that I find to be flat out stupid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on May. 20, 2010