Why don't men know anatomy?!?!?

Hubby, BIL, and two of their friend's were all shocked to find out that women have three holes below the waist! Two of them thought that we peed out of our clit! What is wrong with them?!? LMAO

I had to show them a diagram to get them to understand where/what things are down there!

I am sure this isn't all men, I was just shocked by their lack of knowledge..

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 9:21 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol yep men are clueless. Just the other day my SO was playing with me and he was like "This is your clit right?" and it was a few centimeters short. lol
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 9:24 PM on May. 19, 2010

• my husband knows. he was all kinds of curios waiting for the doctor to come in at my pregnatal apts so he looked through all the diagrams and drawers and everything. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:25 PM on May. 19, 2010

• they do..it just that the only thing that concerns them is theirs.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:25 PM on May. 19, 2010

• It's not just men, I had to explain that to .. I think it was my sister at one point. I don't remember ever learning that in school either, but that could've been that our school didn't give much effort to a child's education. I learned that from my mom most likely, but I don't remember the exact moment I learned it. Anyway, it isn't common knowledge to a lot of people even to some women.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:45 PM on May. 19, 2010

• It does amaze me how little the Moms know here about their anatomy and pregnancy. And ,of course,men don't know much either. All you have to do is go to the Library and READ! I started learning about that in 4th grade,reading the Encyclopedias in the class room.Then I went to the local Library.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:04 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I dated a guy once who thought men had a bone in their penis and that was why it was called a "boner".
    Anonymous

• Guess guys are not paying attention in health class.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:52 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Because most of them never get past boobs unless you have an a$$ man.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 2:07 PM on May. 20, 2010