Has anyone tried "The Rabbit"

I have heard very good things about it. It is very expensive-in my opinion atleast.
For those of you that have used it. Did you like it? Do you think its worth the money? Where did you get it?

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 9:22 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to have a dolphin, but my rabbit is SO much better. It's my favorite out of all my toys! I either got it at our local Adam and Eve store or Priscilla's - don't remember which one.

Answer by missanc at 10:15 PM on May. 19, 2010

• didn't care for it..it was only expensive because i liked my 'bullet' better!
    can't remember where i purchased either, or others..some online (adamandeve.com, for example), some in-store.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:24 PM on May. 19, 2010

• You can get something similar for a lot cheaper at any sex store. I have one that instead of a rabbit, it's an elephant. I personally LOVE it.
    Anonymous

• i want one :)))
    Anonymous

• personally i like the doc johnson lucid dreams toys. never tried a rabbit but you can get them at spencer's sometimes. they aren't too expensive. I pay an average of 20 to 30 for the doc johnson's and I think rabbits start at about 40.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:54 AM on May. 20, 2010