prayer

Will you PLEASE check this site out. PRAY for my girl and her family and friends. She has been in a coma 3 weeks now. He son is 6 yrs old. And pass it on to everyone you know for them to do the same!!!

Thanks!

http://s329245225.onlinehome.us/Melinda_Sykes/Welcome.html

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 9:38 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Will keep her in my prayers! Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 9:58 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Our God is an awesome God and He reigns. I will pray for a miracle and continue to contend for it in the name of Beloved Jesus!

Ill try to remember to check the site again to see whats new. I have a friend who's mother suffered a brain anuerysm, she is physically disabled and can only do so much but it was a long haul and they are thankful she is alive and they also believe God is the God of miracles and will continue to heal her. The original prognosis was she will never make it to now she has gone as far as she can go there is nothing else to be done ( rehab and all that) but God isnt finished :-) So I just want to encourage you in that!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:33 AM on May. 20, 2010

• oh and her mother has a carepage to
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:34 AM on May. 20, 2010

• THANKS!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:13 AM on May. 20, 2010