HAVE YOU EVER GONE ON VACATION/EVENT OUT OF TOWN "ALONE"?

Recently Ive noticed that Ive been doing alot of things alone. I really would like to go out of town to a convention. but I have no one to accompany me? Ive noticed lately Ive been wanting to do different things and none of my friends or family are interested in doing the same things, so i've just been doing everything I've been wanting to do ALONE, but this new hobby that I have I would love to attend the upcoming convention. I always wait on people and things never seem to go as planned or never completed. Its like I have to practically beg someone to come along. Im annoyed it seems as if Imbegging!
Im afraid to go to another city alone. i usually have someone with me. I just feel like im gonna really miss out on something that I really would like to go to.

1) would you go alone?
2) would you see if you could try one more time to see if you can get someone to come alon?
3) just wait until next

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have that same problem. im a go-getter, and i really love to do things .. i dont have many friends who like to do things like i do, so i will try and find someone who wants to do it with me, but if nobody wants to, i do it alone. i grew up in NY, i wanted to move to FL - so i moved to FL for two years, alone. i went to concerts out there alone, i went to the beach alone, i went to clubs alone. i live in the suburbs outside of NYC, i drive into the city all the time to go to concerts and other events .. i drive to jersey to go to concerts. ive driven to the jersey shore and stayed at a hotel and went to the beach by myself. i would rather do anything by myself, then miss out on it just because nobody wants to come. plus, depending on the vent your going to, youll probably make a few friends there!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:31 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Wow.... Thats how Ive been feeling lately.... I thought I was the only one :) Thanks
    Anonymous

• I have been away on my own often and also on vacations with my kids and without DH many times. It is fun. DH was too crabby and had meltdowns on vacations. He was no fun.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:01 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Go, have fun. Bring a few good books to keep you company and an ipod or something.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:05 AM on May. 20, 2010

• thank you ladies
    Anonymous