Am I crazy for feeling this way?

For awhile now I get these crazy urges to be pregnant and have another baby. It's like an overwhelming feeling inside. I know that I'm not ready...I have a DD that is almost 2.

Anyone else ever feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Every now and then I REALLY start missing being pregnant and that feeling of so much excitment every time I had a doctor's appointment to hear my son's heartbeat, and see him on the ultrasound machine. I miss shopping at Motherhood and everyone touching my belly (even though I hated it then). And my son is only 9 months old! I know I DO NOT want another baby right now but maybe its just the pregnancy you are missing.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:40 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Oh yeah. For sure! I miss being pregnant, even though I was in pain. I miss feeling the movements, and the attention, and just having that intimate relationship of having someone growing inside me.
    My son is almost 2, and I wish we could have a baby now, but it's just so not feasible. It kills me, but we have to wait another 3 years with school, and my uterus squeezes every time I hold someone else's baby.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:43 PM on May. 19, 2010

• It's called a biological clock - every woman has one that frequently goes off and makes you want a baby.
    Anonymous

• Yes, that was how I felt right before my son turned 2. I was sure before he was even born I didn't want to have more than him. I was sure of that until about three months before his second birthday. It was so hard to wait and it really got me down but it motivated us to make some changes for the better in our financial situation so we could have one more baby. Now we are done though.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:19 PM on May. 19, 2010