Has anyone bought Parents Choice formula?

I usually buy Enfamil, but I noticed that the Parents Choice is almost half the price and has the exact same ingredients. I'm still nervous to switch though. Any feedback on that formula?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used the Target brand before.But we mostly bought Similac.Formula is NOT expensive IMO,its not a hassle for us to buy it.Breastfeeding was a hassle,breastfeeding left me damaged,breastfeeding made me depressed.Sure it was "free"but almost cost me my life.So before you go running your snotty little mouth learn to speak before you think.You never know what another person is going through.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:56 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I never bought any formula. Breastmilk is free!

Anonymous

• That's what I fed both of my boys. They are healthy and happy at 8 & 15.
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 10:44 PM on May. 19, 2010

• yes, i found it very similar to the formula i used... Nestle Goodstart I believe
    mom-x-2

Answer by mom-x-2 at 10:45 PM on May. 19, 2010

• I never bought any formula. Breastmilk is free! "

Oh, really? I thought that it cost $2.00 every time a baby breast feeds. Must be because I'm such an uneducated formula feeder, right? Why bother answering the question if it doesn't contribute to what the poster is asking?
    Anonymous

• My baby usually has Enfamil, but we just got a can of the parents choice and it is working fine.
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 10:51 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Yes, I switch back and forth between emfamil and parent's choice. My baby has not had any problems with that. Which one I buy depends on how much money I have the week I buy formula!! LOL!!
    Anonymous

• I used it...it's AWESOME. Yout get SOO much more for SOO much less. If you're worried about the switch, even though they are the same as enfamil...then do it gradually. Start mixing them together, that's what I do when I am switching formulas.
    Anonymous

• My babies all got both - Enfamil through WIC, but since that wasn't enough I bought PC to get through the rest of the month. Never had any issues. If anything, *I* liked the PC better, it mixed up better & quicker. One baby was less gassy on the PC. Go for it.
    Anonymous

• Op here. Thanks for the input ladies, it's appreciated! :)
    Anonymous