Going back to school...

and I need questions to ask the school!! My DH went to a medical assistant school, graduated at the top of the class with a 4.0, no missed days, best student there, and guess what No Job. Why? Well he went to a crappy school and nobody would hire him from there because of the reputation of the school.
I am going to the Aveda Institute tomorrow to tour the school and talk to the teachers and I would love to have some questions to ask instead of thinking of everything I should of asked when I get home.
I can't think of a single question!!! If you can please help!! I don't want to make the same mistake DH did and pick a crappy school!!

Peanut_Farley

Asked by Peanut_Farley at 11:34 PM on May. 19, 2010 in

• You need to talk to hiring managers before committing to a non-traditional education

Answer by rkoloms at 5:25 AM on May. 20, 2010

Next question in
Cosmetology

Next question overall (Food & Drink)
Birthday party--is this enough food?