Whats yoyr definition of a healthy relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on May. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• One where you no longer throw plates at his head.
    Anonymous

• Mine! LOL! We just have an easy relationship. We get along very well. We are able to voice our frustrations with each other without it turning into drama. We laugh a lot. We just really enjoy each others company. I don't know how I got so lucky but I definitely feel blessed to have him in my life. Cheesy, I know. We've been together since we were 15 so we are a little cheesy.
    mommyerin02

Answer by mommyerin02 at 11:49 PM on May. 19, 2010

• lol, 11:45 anon, that was good! i think a good relationship is not one where its 50/50, but one where its 100/100, get what i mean? both parties have to be fully commited to the others needs and happiness, and then neither will feel like they are givin more and taking less. its hard to do, and takes a lot of patience. and remember some good advice i once heard: just because 2 people argue, doesnt mean they dont love eachother, and just because they dont argue, doesnt mean they do.
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 11:50 PM on May. 19, 2010

• Two people who love each other and can tolerate each others crap without having to change them. You have to be able to overlook the petty stuff to really enjoy your time with each other.
    Anonymous

• I think a good, healthy relationship is, first and foremost, one where both people are happy. One in which they are secure, comfortable, trust each other, respect each other, love each other. Where they can argue and disagree, but not break up every time it happens, and not be insulting, degrading, or abusive towards each other, but instead can discuss and work things out. One where each person not only can, but is willing, to compromise with the other. Being each other's best friend, knowing that you can talk to them about anything. Being compatible, having things in common, enjoying each other's company, and being happy with the way the relationship works.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:22 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I think a healthy relationship is an easy relationship - one where you don't have to work hard to make it work, one where you accept the other for who they are and wouldn't want to change them in anyway and one where you don't have to have space from the other person constantly otherwise you will end up fighting.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 6:56 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Tropical Mama....I think you nailed it!! :) I hope your relationship is as healthy and rewarding, as your post says....Thanks for the insight!! :)
    MomToYoungerSis

Answer by MomToYoungerSis at 8:13 AM on May. 20, 2010

• When you respect each other role and help each other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Trust of course! Without it, you have nothing in your relationship. People mention sex, and open communication, but what about trust, and being faithful. Why be with a man if he is running around sleeping with every girl that he sees?
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:36 AM on May. 20, 2010

• A good relationship is where both people are happy with themselves and have their own lives before becoming a we. A relationship where two people have goals for themselves and for the relationship. They know how to fight fair and no one has to put the other one down to gain strength over the person.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:20 AM on May. 20, 2010