Did your baby/babies have Mongolian Spots?

Did your docs ever assume the worst if they didn't know what they were? Out of all mine, my youngest also got one on her shoulder, weirdest place!

Sacheen.T.

Asked by Sacheen.T. at 12:07 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my niece has two, one is on her cheek and the doc wanted to laser it. my sis said no! she also has a cyst on her chest that until she was 4 didnt do anything, until she scratched it and it got infected. then she had to have it lanced.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on May. 20, 2010

• one of the little girls atmy preschool had it,the dr siad its not anything to worry about.
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 2:05 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I think I worded that wrong when I said "assume the worst," I meant that as in them thinking it was a bruise and insinuating that maybe you were hurting the baby. When my brother was a baby and my mom took him the Dr's, he accused her of hitting him because he had never seen them before.
    Sacheen.T.

Answer by Sacheen.T. at 10:57 AM on May. 20, 2010

• no my son doesnt have them but i do still and im 19 years old :P
    Debbieplus1

Answer by Debbieplus1 at 12:19 AM on May. 22, 2010

• My son still has 2 big ones on his lower back and he is 2 years. I haven't worried about them at all.
    momasara

Answer by momasara at 11:08 AM on May. 22, 2010