Help please

Okay so Friday night my Daughter graduates .... My special request is please say a etra little pray for no rain ... Why ? We have lost 2 students one which was suppose to be a Sr this year and another that would be next year ... And if it rains we will all be stuck in the Gym (which is where they had their funerals .. That wouldnt be good for Our Kids ... Their are several that are already worried . Plus Our Gym leaks too .. So please help me out .. And Please bump ..

Okay so as of today we have only 20 % chance of rain ... but i have also been told that if we end up in the gym ... we are only allowed 6 people per kid .... which will make my life a living H if you know what i mean .... so please please please no rain .......

tweetyfan

Asked by tweetyfan at 12:21 AM on May. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• consider it added to my list
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 12:24 AM on May. 20, 2010

• you can google weather spells. there are some that can halt storms and bring sunshine!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Praying!
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 12:25 AM on May. 20, 2010