What are your plans for tomorrow?

laundry and taking a long walk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I plan to clean my toddler's room and get rid of a bunch of toys, we are having a yard sale this weekend and I am getting things together for it. I have a craft closet to organize too. Then there is the set up for the yardsale tomorrow evening.
    Then if I still have time I will try to plant the rest of my flowers. I planted one flower bed and eight planters today.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:32 AM on May. 20, 2010

• i sprained my foot yesterday so i will be on my couch all day tomorrow and work on trying to care for my 2 girls ages 22 mos and 4 mos
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:34 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I have to work 6 days this week, so this is my little time out for myself,,,lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on May. 20, 2010

• what ever the day brings I guess...I live in the moment as a sahm...never make plans because when i do something comes up and they need changing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Do lots of laundry (I got myself behind on it, ugh!), straighten up the house, and if the ground is not wet mow the lawn.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 1:00 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I am being sedated for a brain MRI.... and it's 8 hours away round trip. YUCK. My folks will have my kids all day.... and I'll miss them like crazy.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:09 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Working out on the eliptical, a walk to cool down after my work out and doing housework. i think that that's pretty much it for my day tomorrow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on May. 20, 2010

• grocery shopping after i take my daughter to school..then giving 2 of my dogs a bath...then im gonna shave them..then pick daughter up from school..play, help her with homework..have supper..give her a bath, watch tv, put her to bed...come online watch tv go to bed!! so much for a day off..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:22 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I'll be here at home working for money to use when I have my baby and take a few weeks off.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 2:14 AM on May. 20, 2010

• It's my birthday, Woo Hoo.
    sliceoflife88

Answer by sliceoflife88 at 4:08 AM on May. 20, 2010