Would you be jealous, upset or not care?

I was texting this guy... I don't think there is any potential because we don't live in the same town anymore and he says he will not move back. He texted me because he said he was bored... we texted for a couple hours and then I had to let him go. I just checked my facebook and he updated his status... another girl left a comment saying they were texting. It kinda bothers me a little.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• he was bored and you have no future and it still bothers you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Stick to your gut instincts. If the guy said he was bored, so be it. Do you really want a boring guy anyway? Move along, you deserve a guy that is going to be so happy to text with you, not out of boredom, but b.c he really likes you and wants to be with you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Very true anon :39... thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on May. 20, 2010

• You're right anon :38... pretty dumb on my part.
    Anonymous

• personally I would lose all interest. you obviously have feelings for him, however mild they may be. if you aren't in the same town, there's too much competition obviously. I'd delete 'em and move along
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:45 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Move on! He sounds like he's using you as his go-to girl for when he has nothing better to do. Not exactly the best quality in a guy.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 12:57 AM on May. 20, 2010

• i wouldnt care.. gives you one less person to worry about hahaha
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:17 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Never think your the only one GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on May. 20, 2010

• guys tell you exactly what they mean..when they say im bored it means exactly that, im bored so im talking. he did not lie to you, you just thought it had some hidden meaning. they dont do hidden meanings
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:12 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I wouldn't be jealous, you said you guys had no future, right...
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:15 AM on May. 20, 2010