Help please

Okay so Friday night my Daughter graduates .... My special request is please say a etra little pray for no rain ... Why ? We have lost 2 students one which was suppose to be a Sr this year and another that would be next year ... And if it rains we will all be stuck in the Gym (which is where they had their funerals .. That wouldnt be good for Our Kids ... Their are several that are already worried . Plus Our Gym leaks too .. So please help me out .. And Please bump ..

Okay so as of today we have only 20 % chance of rain ... but i have also been told that if we end up in the gym ... we are only allowed 6 people per kid .... which will make my life a living H if you know what i mean .... so please please please no rain .......

tweetyfan

Asked by tweetyfan at 12:37 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Said a prayer and will say another tomorrow and Friday.
    LindyCam

Answer by LindyCam at 12:39 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Well what is Bump?
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:50 AM on May. 20, 2010

• bumping this up means to keep this question visiable on top of list .

praying for no rain
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:22 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I will keep you in my prayers, but I pray for Yahweh's will to be done. If it rains I will praise him, if not I will praise him. I would suggest you do the same. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 1:50 PM on May. 20, 2010