What do you think of people who are in their 3rd, 4th, 5th marriages?

I understand making the wrong choice once, but after the 5 th time don't the promises lose some of their value?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it's tragic...... and shameful. A 2nd marriage I see nothing wrong with. You could be a widow(er) or you were abused maybe or were young and made a stupid mistake. But if you can't get it right after that..... yuccchhh, And it says a lot (negatively) about the woman who is willing to be your 3rd 4th 5th etc wife.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:44 AM on May. 20, 2010

• They have really bad judgment or they have commitment issues. I mean if the first 3 didn't work, do you need to keep trying to see if the #10 is the one?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on May. 20, 2010

• my grandfather married 6 times and was awful to 5 of his wives. the 6 time i think he got it right and stayed with her til he died. i lose a certain amount of respect with about the 3rd marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I think they are just not the marrying kind and should be single haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Obviously they just need to face facts that they're not meant to be married.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I used to think that was pretty bad until I married my hubby, he has an aunt who has been married so many times she actually can't get married in the state of Alabama or Georgia anymore. And her daughter isn't far behind her (9 marriages so far, and she's only 28 years old)
    Newtons06

Answer by Newtons06 at 12:53 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Sounds like someone who likes the attention of getting married..
    janel09

Answer by janel09 at 12:56 AM on May. 20, 2010

• My dad is on his 5th wife. He and my mom have been together 28 years. This is her third marriage. Somehow this one is working when the others didn't.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:02 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I think of Elizabeth Taylor ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:06 AM on May. 20, 2010

• maybe thats why they got a divorce the first time, their spouse lost their value.. hahaha
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:15 AM on May. 20, 2010