Do you sit on married couples beds if you went to visit ?

i don't it just doesn't feel right

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ?? You mean like you visit a friend who's married and for some reason going thru closet whatever you're in the bedroom; you won't sit on the bed? Hell I'll lay right smack across it it's a bed! lol As long as no one is naked sleeping in it; what's the big deal?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on May. 20, 2010

• SIT on? like as a couch, to talk? if so, I guess it depends on how well u know the people!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:42 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Why am I in their bedroom? If I'm close enough to someone to be visiting in their bedroom I'll sit on the bed.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:43 AM on May. 20, 2010

• lol, this reminds me of a situation my ex and I where in a while back. We had these couple friends and one single guy friend. We went out to his place for a barbeque. One of our couple friends was single that night, her ex was out of town. So we are just hanging out, and somehow ended up with this gal giving us a tour of single guys house. We ended up in his bedrm and she layed down on his bed and was rolling all over it! Come to find out later, they where having an affair and she ended up leaving her hubby for this guy and they eventually got married. I will never again hang around another couples bed,,ever,,single married, oh hell no..lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Depends on the person and how clean they keep their house. I love my bestfriend, but she is a total slob. I would not sit on her bed because I know she probably hasn't changed her sheets/bedding in a while.
    Anyone else, sure.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:47 AM on May. 20, 2010

• yeah if I'm close enough to them that I am in their room I will sit on their bed and heck maybe even lay on it! well with clothes on of course... :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Actually, when my husband friend came over, he wouldn't sit on the bed, couch, or near the dining room table because he was afraid of the sexual secretions everywhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I have sat on my BFF's bed. Just sat on it the other day as a matter of fact. I was helping her put together outfits and accessories for her vacation.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on May. 20, 2010

• If I'm not afraid to sit on their TOILET, whyever would I be afraid to sit on their BED?

Answer by gdiamante at 1:10 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Sure. If I'm close enough with them (most likely her), then sure I'll sit on the bed. My life is just not that freaky...lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:34 AM on May. 20, 2010