What is your preschoolers favorite activitiy?

Amanda loves to paint.

jekr433

Asked by jekr433 at 4:32 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• In the fall we pick dry leaves, acorns, and such and make collages with Elmer's glue. In the spring and summer, we use flowers. That has always been a popular activity with my kids and the ones that I baby sit. I like it because we only do it on nice days, so we can take the mess of that outside and clean up is easier.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:15 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Painting is also a lot of fun. We've been looking for different versions of painting.

We liked the shaving cream marbling of paper. http://artfulparent.wordpress.com/2008/09/04/marbled-paper-with-shaving-cream/

We've also layed just finger paint down on a cookie sheet to create different type of textured painting on the paper (you just lightly lay the paper down on top of finger paints that they swirl around on the cookie sheet. when you lift up the paper, it has a cool 3 dimensional effect

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:16 AM on May. 20, 2010

• My 4 yr old LOVES when I get on the floor and play , hide & seek, ummm she likes to cook with me now too.(some of the little things Ill let her do) Going outside
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 8:00 AM on May. 20, 2010

• My kids like to make sculpture from plasticine:

http://www.kids-fun-activities.net/kids-activities/kids-activity-preparation-of-plasticine-sculptures.html

It is very easy (they can always make plasticine snake) and it improve their fine motor skills.

Kids-Activities

Answer by Kids-Activities at 8:27 AM on May. 20, 2010