Do you agree that Obama could be a one term president?

Asked by tyme4me2day at 8:12 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Could be? ROFL There isn't a miracle that could save him. Did you hear, unemployment went up again? LOL

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:38 AM on May. 20, 2010

• ROFLMAO!! Of course I expect him to be a one term president! With "approval ratings" like his are, reelection is going to be a pipe dream for him. The only way he would even stand a chance is IF he has a MAJOR turn around in his approval ratings between now and the next election!! That should be a no brainer! If over half the country hates you, I doubt you'll be reelected!!

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:17 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I hope so! I'm not sure America can withstand the one term!

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 8:27 AM on May. 20, 2010

• It all depends on voter turn out. Really the big issue is that during his campaign he and Biden didn't define what "Change you can Believe in" actually meant. Now that we see what sort of change he was talking about and that he is just like all of the other politicians that sell their souls to sit in the oval office, it's going to be an uphill battle. We are about a year and a half into his term and he still has yet to take responsibility or ownership of things that have gone awry during his time in office. He has consistently fallen back on the blame Bush button, which seems to be placed right next to the Blame America First button. He has very little experience (most of his executive experience has come from the position that he holds now, seeing as how his executive experience before that is practically non-existent) and hates to be criticized. A dangerous combination.  I pray that he isn't re-elected.

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on May. 20, 2010

• If he doesn't get amnesty I doubt there is any chance in heck he will get the office for another 4 years. And even with amnesty, not all of those immigrants believe as he does. People are very fickle and they will use others for what they can get from them and then drop them like a hot mess when push comes to shove. Illegals don't want to fill out paperwork, what makes him think that they will feel an allegiance to him come election time? LOL. Dolt.

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on May. 20, 2010

• No, I think he'll get a second term!

Answer by AutumnLybbie at 8:43 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I want to disagree with the well meaning poster above.

Mr. Obama is not "just like all the other politicians that sell their souls".

There is something very different about THIS man.

He's the stuff dictators are made of.

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:45 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Depends on who the other candidate is... Independents are waking up and realizing they don't like his definition of change. So, I think it is possible for him to be a one hit wonder.... And the MOST expensive one to American Tax Payers at that!!

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:49 AM on May. 20, 2010

• He has no support from the right or the left. How could he possibly get re-elected?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:50 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I think so.

Answer by AngiDas at 8:50 AM on May. 20, 2010