Have you tried the new line of tampons and pads "U" by kotex?

What did you think of them?
I actually really like them! What are all of your opinions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• isn't it just a different colored wrapper?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:17 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Nope idk they feel like they absorb and like you cant feel it as much as with some, and if you use the wings their alot more comforable!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I haven't tried them but i want to only because of the pretty colors lmfao...i was wondering if they were any good i always use tampax pearl
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 10:16 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I was thinking about trying them once my periods came back. I'm allergic to Playtex, but Playtex sport are the only ones that work since my cervix is so low. Are the tampons shaped any different? Playtex sport is kind of egg shaped, so it pushes my cervix up higher. I love Tampax pearl, if only my cervix wouldn't sink down below them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I love them. They come out alot easier and you can't resist the pretty colors.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I haven't. This month is my 1st month of no periods compliments of menopause. It figures that something cool would pop up the minute my periods stop. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on May. 20, 2010