Nuvaring??

So I just started using the Nuvaring and I am curious if anyone has had any personal experience with it? Anyone get pregnant while using it, gain weight or any other side effects and the question that my husband is asking, can he ejaculate in me with it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Health

• i used it for a short time. i was constantly hungry. i couldn't get full. i went off it my own and skipped my period when i did. i wasn't pregnant just my body readjusting to not having it. its a great thing though. so much better then the pill. my doctor said its effected right away so i am presuming he could . but remember no birthcontrol is 100% effective. good luck
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:43 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I used it and loved it! I had to stop using it because I am a smoker and got a blood clot so be careful if you smoke! He can ejaculate in you but as previously stated nothing is 100%. I have recommended it to some friends and they love it as well.
    jenjen21502

Answer by jenjen21502 at 9:58 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I used it. I'm not a smoker, but did get a blood clot from it as well. Now I'm not allowed on any hormonal bc.
    mrs3stan

Answer by mrs3stan at 11:53 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I loved it! Yes, your dh can ejaculate inside you while you have it in. I had no side effects at all from using it and would use it again if I weren't getting my tubes tied after I deliver in July (I didn't get pregnant with the NuvaRing, I went off of it before I got pregnant)

Answer by missanc at 1:52 PM on May. 20, 2010