Best self tanner???

What do you use and love?

delta27

Asked by delta27 at 9:52 AM on May. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use Jergen's and I like the color it gives. I'm not a big fan of the smell, but I think most self tanners have that slight funky odor. Jergen's doesn't stink it just smells different.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 9:55 AM on May. 20, 2010

• go to the tanning salon and get their spray tan. It's the one that looks the most natural and even. Self tanners from the store don't work well IMO. I just started tanning in the tanning bed I know it's bad for my skin, but it also helps with acne which is really why I did it in the first place.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:05 AM on May. 20, 2010

• i got the California spray tan at the tanning salon done.... it looks great but, i did not put enough barrier cream on my hands and they are spotted lol so this time was trial and error
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 10:21 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I use Summer Color Deep dark color. I love it, I rarely get streaks and it looks natural.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:43 AM on May. 20, 2010

• I like sublime bronze... i just put lotion in with it when im applying it and it turns out great- doesn't look orange at all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on May. 20, 2010

• Arbonne self tanner, hands down.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 1:03 PM on May. 21, 2010